Costco gas?

mando28

I havemt had a problem when I did use it. I had the 4.8 at the time and ran 87. The difference in price wasnt worth the wait to fill up Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Im not sure if its really cheap gas or not. The biggest issue is the wait time. I see people waiting all the time for like 20 min with their engine running just to save a couple bucks at Costco. My time is worth a lot more than the couple bucks I would save by going there.

You'll have a tough time getting a consensus on this topic. I'll stick with Shell, it's the only gas I've used for the last 10 years or more, and never had a problem. I'm sure others have used whatever is cheapest, and they too have been issue free. Just seems like cheap insurance to me, but no way to determine the validity of my thinking. I spend a lot more on beer, than I could ever save on cheap gas. Of course, I don't like cheap beer either. :)

Im not sure if its really cheap gas or not. The biggest issue is the wait time. I see people waiting all the time for like 20 min with their engine running just to save a couple bucks at Costco. My time is worth a lot more than the couple bucks I would save by going there.

Well here in Vegas I have never really seen a line

But I always think you get what you pay for that's y I never really stop

Just wanted to see other people's opinion

Shell here. My engine builder insisted that I only use Shell 93. Not feeding my babies cheap fuel. Will take my daily to Exxon and Valaro.

I use 91 just cuz I can't find one that has 93

We have some stations that have 100 but its like $6 or $7 a gallon

It's true ... We'll all never agree on one and only one .... But here is my two cents ...

All I use is Sunoco 93 ... And here are my reasons why ...

#1 - Most closely monitored for octane consistency.

#2 - My Nascar boys run it on Sunday ... :thumbs:

#3 - When you have your truck Live Tuned by Justin at Blackbear, and your zipping down the road at 65mph. Justin looks over at you and smiles. He says "Your running Sunoco in your tank, aren't you". I say yes ... He said he can see by how fluid my engine was running on his computer, that he knew I had to be Sunoco. He said it's the best stuff out there, as the engine loves it, and is running perfectly ... :thumbs:

I think every station around me changes the +.10/gallon for using credit except the WAWA's.. So i usually go to them. I hear some people say their gas is watered down crap.. But I've never had a problem

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore