Got a buyer for the SS.

THATGUYCRUZ

Well I have a serious offer on my SS. The guy said he would drive in this Saturday and give me $12k for it. Keep in mind the driveshaft is broken and I'm taking the system out. I'm getting sad thinking about selling it. What do you guys think about that price?

I don't think I'd be able to let mine go. You've got a great truck brother, don't let a string of crappy luck ruin an amazing vehicle for you. My '03 work silvy has over 300k hard use miles and is still running like a champ, you can't beat our GM trucks in terms of lifespan (in my opinion.)

That being said, if you were considering selling it even before the trouble (drive shaft in this case) then I suppose you do what you feel lead to do!

Plenty of days I think I should sell mine too, I just don't drive it much at all(21k since new). However, I can just about guarantee it that you will regret it. Something about this truck, it just kind of grabs you, and becomes a part of you. Good luck!

Thanks guys, I'm having an internal battle here. I haven't wanted to sell it before until I recently did all the engine work. After the cv axles breaking and now the drive shaft, plus it eats so much gas I can't even afford to drive it around. It takes a hundred bucks to fill it up and this damn cam just sucks it dry. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

Get your self a daily...park the queen and drive the ssshhhh out of her weekends!! That's what I do...well I try staying away from her as much as I can during the week haha. Hope you don't regret it if u do sell

Get your self a daily...park the queen and drive the ssshhhh out of her weekends!! That's what I do...well I try staying away from her as much as I can during the week haha. Hope you don't regret it if u do sell

this.... I just picked up a new dd...... a pedal bike to work, work is only a mile away for me tho hope you n hold out and keep it GL.....

Well I have a serious offer on my SS. The guy said he would drive in this Saturday and give me $12k for it. Keep in mind the driveshaft is broken and I'm taking the system out. I'm getting sad thinking about selling it. What do you guys think about that price?

any pics of the truck??? and mileage

Its always a tough decision, trust me. You just have to do what you think will be the best for you. And Remember its just a vehicle, I know its hard to let go but obviously you are thinking about it.

I miss my SS all the time, but I know that in the long run it will end up being better that I sold it.

Its always a tough decision, trust me. You just have to do what you think will be the best for you. And Remember its just a vehicle, I know its hard to let go but obviously you are thinking about it. I miss my SS all the time, but I know that in the long run it will end up being better that I sold it.

I think you and I are on the same page. Couldn't have said it better myself

I almost let mine go, couldn't follow through with it a luckily things have been really going my way and I can afford to let it sit around as a play toy now. BEST IDEA EVER! This thing really is a "part" of me, and a big part at that. These SSS trucks are really something, I mean I surf the web from time to time and never see people as attached to vehicles as a lot of us are to these trucks. Can not describe it but anyways it all comes down to the individual.... if you can afford to keep it, you will be happy... and if you sell it then I'm sure you will be fine to, I just couldn't.