Got a buyer for the SS.

THATGUYCRUZ

I have sold plenty of vehicles that I didnt want to sell and went back and forth on selling them for months. I was in your position, and sold 2 motorcycles, my Z06, and 3 Camaros. I hated doing it, but You can always find another one. Do what you have to do. I get attached to my vehicles, but I look at it as if your meant to get another one later on, you will find one that fits you. Your girl is right, there arent many people that will give you what you want, if you wait you might make your situation worse and have to sell it for less than before.

How do I say it? We all love our trucks, love this hobby and deep inside believe "we will never sell our trucks or this or that" Reality is we change, life changes, circumstances change, finances change, families change and in that our priorities change. Other things become more important and basically we realize that we have changed, maybe grown older, wiser, more mature whatever. Just remember everything in life always come to an end. Make the best decision for your future. Look at what your priority is today, next year and long term. But then again you have the flipside, who knows that what you plan will even end up happening. Again make the best decision for yourself, listen to your instinct. It's usually right.

How do I say it? We all love our trucks, love this hobby and deep inside believe "we will never sell our trucks or this or that" Reality is we change, life changes, circumstances change, finances change, families change and in that our priorities change. Other things become more important and basically we realize that we have changed, maybe grown older, wiser, more mature whatever. Just remember everything in life always come to an end. Make the best decision for your future. Look at what your priority is today, next year and long term. But then again you have the flipside, who knows that what you plan will even end up happening. Again make the best decision for yourself, listen to your instinct. It's usually right.

Very wise man^^^

Lol

I've had mine since 06 easy to fix and car payment are getting bigger and bigger I'd keep it fix it and stick around for a while longer there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just adding to the pros & cons p.s SS for life did Paul revere give up on his horse hell no did dale jr give up NASCAR when his old man died hell no just saying

Just consider why you are selling it, and what you will buy, if anything, to replace it. I do get an emotional attachment to my vehicles, right or wrong, that's just a fact. I always buy new, I obsess over every single detail, and in the end I know exactly what I have. So no, why should sell it?? But, each individual knows his own situation best. His vehicle, his wants and needs, and his future plans. Just do what is right for you. Good luck either way you go. :)

Well guys the long debate is over, this week I have been going to different stealerships, surfing the web, and searching for a new truck. I no shit have had nightmares about selling the truck and falling into depression cause I regret it. (I know that sounds gay) but anyway enough with the dream. One minute I would want to sell it and the next I wouldnt. Same for all day today, I even founda truck I would possibly want but something just didnt feel right. And the new trucks like 10/11/12 models i seen today were nice and I would love to ride in one of them, they just didnt have what the SS has or a special edition truck does. No big motor, no center consol. Yea there were a couple new ones that did but hey, only rich people can afford a GMC Sierra Denali. So i got home still certain i was selling her and would continue the search for another. While I was sitting on the couch with my girl, I stopped searching and watched the youtube video I made for the buyer I had lined up. Right than and there I new i wasnt ready. As much as I want a new truck, I am just not ready to let her go. So I called the guy, explained exactly this (less the dreams lol) and he understood. Immediately after haning up I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders! I hope I never have to go through this again, when im ready to sell I want to be certain and know im ready. So now that im back, what do you guys recommend I do about this driveshaft issue lol. Thats first order of business. Next is give her TLC and get her to tip top shape. Have a cam issue I need to adress, along with a little cosmetics and I should be back in business.

Congrats on your decision! This same song has been played over and over by so many members of this forum, including myself. In the end, this truck just has that special something that you know you will miss. You'll find something to renew the love affair with your truck, you always do, and you'll never look back. Been there, done that!! Enjoy.