Ebay Picture Thief!

Rays B4U

I was on ebay and found an ad using a pic of my SS! Dang internet picture thieves! Here's the ad link, it's the far right pic:http://www.ebay.com/itm/20X8-5-AMERICAN-RACING-TORQ-THRUST-ST-CHROME-RIMS-/260911932257?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item3cbf902361&vxp=mtr

I will be sure to send him a message to see if he would like a picture of his car posted on ebay. You have to be one of the nicest and most respectful members on here and to see you and your truck used like that pisses me off, especially considering its a second time.

Thanks, Drove it off the Show Room Floor in 2003!

I did that same exact thing with mine.

I am jealous of you 2. Got my truck at 2 years old, she was on the showroom floor but when I put $$ down they moved her to the basement for protection (and complete detail) so knowone would touch it (dealership has biggest basement in New England filled with Camaro's and vette z06's). Have to respect the dealership that my family has been going to for over 95 years. I just wish I drove her off the original showroom floor. Congrats to you both for keeping these vehicles when so many others have sold them! True original members :chevy:

I also just found a similar chrome grille as RaysB4U, just need to powdercoat the bars surrounding the grille as they are chrome. Need to speak to Shopman and see if he can do chrome ducts again. Maybe we can get a wheel well order going also :fingersx:

CWest may I ask what grille you have? Bolt over the stock grille? The grille I originally wanted is no longer producing the lower bumper main grille. PM me if you wish, or if it is easier.

CWest may I ask what grille you have? Bolt over the stock grille? The grille I originally wanted is no longer producing the lower bumper main grille. PM me if you wish, or if it is easier.

They are bolt over. You know, I honestly do not remember the brand of those inserts, its been so many years. I ordered them from a local after market shop. I think the original boxes and paper work is at my dads house in the basement, but lord knows when I'll be going around there anytime soon to check and see.