Wanna see what $20k looks like

tawss04

I puked at the 11,800 price tag on my triple bank matco box, they aren't getting any cheaper. Mine just sits in the garage, I don't even use it now. Haven't turned a wrench for a living since 2008. Very nice box. Looks like it has plenty of "five o'clock" drawers.

Damn Tim that's huge lol. Is that just yours or are you gonna let your dad use it too lol. I like it. Your still there working with him correct?

Yea I'm still working with him. He as a triple bank Matco.

Is it at least full with tools?

Not yet I have to take everything out of my old box this weekend. I have probably $100k invested in my tools. I have some tools that are new that I have not even used yet.

you are Crazy but its sweet. But if you work on vehicles for a living I could understand it. If its just for a hobby. then its to much for me. looks very nice.

Yes I do this for a living. I know $20k for a box is crazy but I'm actually only spending $10k. Between my trade in, the rebates and what he actually sold it to me for its not a bad deal. there really is no equal to a Snap-On box. I owned a Craftsman Pro series box before the Matco box. The Craftsman slides on the drawers started coming apart, The slides on the Matco box a starting have slide issues (yes the are lifetime warrantied) but I am running out of space and haven't had a matco rep in a few years. if you look at the pic of the Matco box there is a small box in the corner by it. The box is a Snap-On box about 40yrs old and the drawers slide like new and it has a lifetime warranty. I did have a Snap-On Box a little smaller than the Matco that was 20yrs old that I sold for $2k about a year ago, other than the powder coating showing signs of age the box worked perfect. Yea it might be a little overboard on tools but when I have a job come in my shop I can get it done. I don't have every special tool but I do have most of what I need.