HID's installed

I bought my high and low beams of the same brand off ebay they worked good for a while and now ive already had to replace all the bulbs and the ballasts. Im currently looking for a better set to buy. Its became a pain constantly messing with these things. hell just today i had to replace another bulb. all i got at the moment is my highs working. I hope they work out better for you.

I bought my high and low beams of the same brand off ebay they worked good for a while and now ive already had to replace all the bulbs and the ballasts. Im currently looking for a better set to buy. Its became a pain constantly messing with these things. hell just today i had to replace another bulb. all i got at the moment is my highs working. I hope they work out better for you.

how long did the ballast you? I kinda knew they would last 5yrs but if the go a yr ill b happy for the price, BTW where do you get the replacement bulbs? Just for future reference lol

how long did the ballast you? I kinda knew they would last 5yrs but if the go a yr ill b happy for the price, BTW where do you get the replacement bulbs? Just for future reference lol

I got my bulbs from 4 Wheel parts