Green Bay Wisconsin Anyone?

2006IntimidatorSS

Not green bay but at least WI. West Bend here, we have one member in racine and another around the Falls area. Couple others hiding through out the state. Live in green bay or just passing through?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Hey I do not live in Green Bay. I am just staying in a hotel over here tonight. I just saw a nice blue Silverado SS over here today with some aftermarket stainless grill and I am pretty sure that the owner is registered on this site, but he probably is not going to speak up until after I am already gone and no longer here in Green Bay

And the whole thing with the DEI SS is still a thought that is on going. I paid off one of my student loans. Still got my two federal student loans with Sallie Mae to pay off yet. I am working hard and saving money to do that. I talked to my credit union and they okayed the loan amount, but I just can't do it right now. I really want to but I just can't because I really ought to pay off my student loans first and got a few other things to take care of also before I could buy the DEI SSS

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Smart thinking being car broke or house broke sucks. Be smart there will always be one somewhere to purchase when the time is right

Very well said JC03SS. We're all pulling for you Cody. When the time is right, you will find the right truck that you have wanted. Sometimes patience pays off in the best way. :)

Yeah I know with time I will get a Silverado SS someday, but whenever I think about it and even though I know that I could do it, I just get an uneasy feeling about taking out another loan to buy one. I just have become like afraid to borrow money now because I just don'twant to put myself back in debt again and be stuck paying for another loan for another 5 years or more. I don't know how to go about it, but I will wait until I have no loans or debts to pay and will go from there I guess.

As for the blue Silverado SS, I saw it over by the Ashwaubenon water tower. It was parked out in front of a shop I think. It is a nice clean SS with some aftermarket grill on the front. I am sure that whoever owns this SS, pretty sure that they are member on this site. They just don't want to speak up and say anything because they don't want to come out from hiding. If I see it again and can get a chance to take some pics, I will and post em up on here so you all can see the SS. Someone on here might know whos it is and may know the person.