SHIFT KIT AND SERVOS

I was wondering what part number for the transgo shift kit? where to get the best price? Servos should I get the corvettes or the billet? Where do I get the billett? Part number?

How long does the install take? I will bring it to my local transmission shop what should I pay for the install?

Thanks for any Info

:driving:

:repost:

bigbl62, I'm not picking on you personally, so please dont take my reply that way. But its just that this question comes up at least once a week. So, here's my suggestions...

PLEASE TRY USING THE SEARCH BUTTON. Type in "shift kit" and you will have hours of reading to answer your questions, along with many reposts of the same questions (see why it becomes annoying??).

My next suggestion is to read the sticky thread at the top of this forum. The one where people list the mods they have done to their transmission...

Ok, I need to :chillpill: now. So, I'm getting off my soapbox. Hope I didn't offend too many newbies. Good luck modding your trans...

:cheers:

:repost:  about the  :repost:  :jester:

good advice, but the best way to make a newbie learn is to not answer the question ;-)

Yeah, yeah I know. Sometimes its hard to restrain myself - caught between trying to be a nice guy and teach people how to search and lettin' 'em learn on their own.

Dude, that sig you've got right now is just *wrong*. :crackup::jester:

However.... looking at some of the "entry dates"..... most everyone had the dreaded "newbie" status..... not too long ago as I can see..... to date, this is the kindest reply ... for the "how to's"... for the newbie's... thanks deezel…… someday we will be "elite" members... or old seasoned farts... ...... (can I say that?? like you guys.... :seeya::driving:

I was wondering what part number for the transgo shift kit? where to get the best price?  Servos should I get the corvettes or the billet?  Where do I get the billett? Part number?

How long does the install take?  I will bring it to my local transmission shop what should I pay for the install?

Thanks for any Info

i got my servos from zippy... :driving:

I was wondering what part number for the transgo shift kit? where to get the best price?  Servos should I get the corvettes or the billet?  Where do I get the billett? Part number?

How long does the install take?  I will bring it to my local transmission shop what should I pay for the install?

Thanks for any Info

who is that masked man... :chevy:

Thanks for any Info

who is that masked man... :chevy:

i hear he always disappears in a trail of smoke.. :driving: with a :D on his face...

Hey Zippy, I sent you an email. I was wondering if I could also order those servos from ya? And whatever else is needed.

no problem, i'll get back with you on that in the morning. i'm a bit slow sometimes at getting a response out. just don't let me forget.

Archived