Texas Guys Please

T-Bag

So I am having no luck selling here in Cali. So I'm thinking to advertise the truck on CraigsList in a state/area where the Chevy truck scene is. From my observation this is Texas. My question is what area would you recommend advertising in? Forgive my nieve question as I have never visited TX and know nothing about the state's areas/cities etc.

The truck is 100% driveable from CA to TX or I'm hoping for a buyer to ship it at their expense. Do you guys think this sounds realistic? Are buyers motivated enough to buy out of state or are there plenty of trucks on the market there?

Thanks....

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Dallas or Houston would be my first choice, but a truck here is like a caddy so any city really! But yes there are lots of trucks here bro so hard to say if someone would do it or not, but you never know unless you try!

Edited by MuggSS (see edit history)

Alright thanks guys for your replies, the info. and points made.

Dan good idea, I'm gonna post in Vegas as well. Steve has his truck in the Phoenix CL so I don't want to step on any toes. Not that our trucks compare, his is way nicer than mine.

Run an ad in Odessa / Midland Craigslist, we are booming right now with ridiculous money everywhere. I would mention something about it being in California and you could meet halfway or something. Out of town deals always seem like a scam to people. Once people realize they have to ship it almost completely ruins the sale.

Alright thanks guys for your replies, the info. and points made.

Dan good idea, I'm gonna post in Vegas as well. Steve has his truck in the Phoenix CL so I don't want to step on any toes. Not that our trucks compare, his is way nicer than mine.

Thats nice of you. If he does sell it soon then i would think about there as well. You could also look at Tucson I know its not as big, but there are plenty of nice trucks running around there.

It blows my mind that both your's and Steve's trucks haven't been able to sell! Two bitchin' looking trucks, already blown with all of the guesswork taken out of the equation, for the price both of you are asking, it's a no-brainer! Too bad that it's illegal to import modded vehicles into Canada nowadays, I'd be tempted to sell the SS. Lol

Best of luck with the sale!