03 SS Victory red

KrausMotorSports

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It held it when I had the 2.3 whipple on it just fine. I also found out after the tune that my center console clips were loose. Because when it hit second it popped out. Ran really good. Btw it's was rare I ever ran my stuff hard.

Truck is sold!!!!! Thanks Doyle! Good luck on the projects and glad the truck pieces or whole will makes it way through the site. This would be the first truck I could partially save! ? Luck is turning around and breaking the curse!

Thanks again for all the help and info Dave, much appreciated...got the truck getting picked up monday morning so I should see it wednesday...as for all the other members following this the truck will be parted and everything is available except the engine and tranny...engine is going in my father in laws 88 vette and the tranny is all mine for my baby!!!!..lol...other than that let me know if you need anything, thanks again Dave, I will check on that snap on thing...lol

If all you want is the engine and transmission how much for everything else?? I'm local to where the truck is and had planned to purchase it but something about him raising the price 1K rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't need the engine and transmission anyways..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2