Input on 278mm circle d converter

Im slowly putting together a mild setup for my ss, plan is cam, headers, stall, boltons. I already have a 222-222 568 lift 112lsa +4 comp xe cam/pushrods/springs, now im looking for a 3000-3200 stall. The 278mm 3200 from circle d cought my eye, just wanted a little input on how you guys like these in the sss if anyone is running them? I will do some towing with it and want to keep a nice truck to drive not a race truck other wise id stick a 4k in it. Any vids would be great too, thanks.

I have the 3k it's been in for a year now. I really like it for the price I got it for. Works great. I have made about 25 to 30 passes at the track on it also. I DD my truck at least 6 days a week. For my cam it's a little small but has plenty of go when I press the skinny pedal.

I have the 3k it's been in for a year now. I really like it for the price I got it for. Works great. I have made about 25 to 30 passes at the track on it also. I DD my truck at least 6 days a week. For my cam it's a little small but has plenty of go when I press the skinny pedal.

X2 excellent budget converter. Good for highway and DD use and can still handle a good flogging. I've also made 30+ passes on mine this year alone dialling my truck in.

That slips looks real good, should be close to a 13.5 which is kind of my goal aswell. Might I ask what else is done to yours to achieve that et? Thanks.

It's all in my sig down below. Plus this is full weight with tow hitch and 305/50/20 Goodyears on chrome SS wheels.

There is one on PT.net right now for 250,00 bucks.. not a bad driver converter

Thanks for the heads up I just snagged it! I think the 3200 should work good in this thing. Cant wait to get it all put in!

It's all in my sig down below. Plus this is full weight with tow hitch and 305/50/20 Goodyears on chrome SS wheels.

O ok the sig wasn't coming up till I went to full version, good to see thats pretty much the same mods I had in mind.