2003 red SS part out...78k miles

dpoole5074

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear bumper braquets if so please pm

sold with the kit, sorry

Okay is anyone out there in need of this engine, we decided to go another way with the vette so I am gonna sell the engine...do not really want to part it out yet so thought I would throw it out there just to see....thanks

Doyle Buddy! You are the Man! Little story for everyone. I had told dpoole that just before Selling the truck I had put my Snap on Sticker on the rear window and people.... I am very close to my STICKERS!!!! They add HORSEPOWER!!! just kidding. But anyhow he said he had something for that he would be sending my way. I though maybe a emblem or something and thought wow! That really cool! Well to my surprise I came home to this!

AFC5C865_zps40735872.jpg

HAHAHA you got me bud! This is awesome! I don't know how to thank you! I tried guessing as to what showed up at the house after I get a text from the wife. A big thing came in the mail for you from Doyle. I had no clue it was the WHOLE WINDOW!! Great guy to deal with here guys. Thanks again Buddy and BTW I'm sending something your way as the thank you. It isn't much but I want to show my appreciation! This is why I stay on this site. Because of guys like this. Carry on Sir!!! And Yes this will hang in the garage with my collection of Staggered style Valve cover from 55-57' Chevy V8's Thanks again Brother!

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Doyle Buddy! You are the Man! Little story for everyone. I had told dpoole that just before Selling the truck I had put my Snap on Sticker on the rear window and people.... I am very close to my STICKERS!!!! They add HORSEPOWER!!! just kidding. But anyhow he said he had something for that he would be sending my way. I though maybe a emblem or something and thought wow! That really cool! Well to my surprise I came home to this!

AFC5C865_zps40735872.jpg

HAHAHA you got me bud! This is awesome! I don't know how to thank you! I tried guessing as to what showed up at the house after I get a text from the wife. A big thing came in the mail for you from Doyle. I had no clue it was the WHOLE WINDOW!! Great guy to deal with here guys. Thanks again Buddy and BTW I'm sending something your way as the thank you. It isn't much but I want to show my appreciation! This is why I stay on this site. Because of guys like this. Carry on Sir!!! And Yes this will hang in the garage with my collection of Staggered style Valve cover from 55-57' Chevy V8's Thanks again Brother!

HA HA, I knew you would never guess that one....came up with that idea after a few beers one night (that's when I come up with my best ideas) told my wife, okay he wants his sticker he'll get his sticker...glad to see you enjoyed it...anyway thanks again for everything it is working out good...did not know if you saw but my truck is in the body shop getting a 10,000 makeover front to rear new hood, roof tauna cover and all new paint and striping...after that tranny, stall, cooler and fans...thanks again and enjoy your sticker bro!!! LMFAO...the whole window...ha

HA HA, I knew you would never guess that one....came up with that idea after a few beers one night (that's when I come up with my best ideas) told my wife, okay he wants his sticker he'll get his sticker...glad to see you enjoyed it...anyway thanks again for everything it is working out good...did not know if you saw but my truck is in the body shop getting a 10,000 makeover front to rear new hood, roof tauna cover and all new paint and striping...after that tranny, stall, cooler and fans...thanks again and enjoy your sticker bro!!! LMFAO...the whole window...ha

. Yup defiantly had a moment when is saw it! I would have done the same thing. But remember you do have something coming your way. It's little but if you going that far you may want a little dress up piece. I was saving this for something but I think it will suite your needs. ;-) and I'll keep my eye open for a build thread! I still have my spare 6.0 I'm going to list some minor things off of it. Mainly just crank and rods. Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Got everything today!! THANKS!!!

Hope it is all good and what you needed...thanks again and if there is anything you need send me a message...good luck with you project it looks cool as hell...lol no fat fingers tonight...ha ha

NICE DAVE...now I gotta sit here and ponder what is coming...so much funner the other way...lol...either way this has been a great transaction for me either way...I got to know some really cool guys and they all have bad ass trucks...lol...anyway I will be awaiting the surprise and thanks in advance, you a stand up guy and thanks for the good praise...lol...and for keeping me first in line for the truck...ha ha