Who's the best tuner ??

Mcinalli123

There are a few people on the site who are very good but not many people know they tune. I use EFI Live for my tuning and have a base tune from someone and tweak my tunes myself. On my next tune I am setup with Reynaldo (chpspecial) to run a custom operating system for nitrous and will be using my logs and plug readings to tweak the tunes.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Tuners would be great if they got back to you... Not gonna mention names, but I've been emailing trying to get a tune and can't get a reply to save my life... smh

This can be true lots of times. These guys are super busy. You kinda have to bare with them. Best thing to do is get there number from someone and call or text them. Emails and pm's take a lot longer.

zippy! he's busy as hell but always gets back to me fast. tunes are always spot on and if I have a problem he will fix it for me. for the small fee he charges, the endless help he provides is priceless honestly. without him I wouldn't be able to have finished my 80e swap. great guy

zippy! he's busy as hell but always gets back to me fast. tunes are always spot on and if I have a problem he will fix it for me. for the small fee he charges, the endless help he provides is priceless honestly. without him I wouldn't be able to have finished my 80e swap. great guy
what he said

Well, you are doing the right thing by asking around IMHO. With your mod list, a respectable tuner could dial you in a nice improvement quite easily. Honestly with a short list like your's, a mail order tune would do just fine. If you are looking for a spot on work-over, find a tuner with access to a dyno (loaded) that can re-map your airmass tables and ensure your AFR is spot on. After that, it is basically timing advance and the fun stuff (top speed limiter, shift points/firmness, TQ management etc.). Keep in mind you will likely pay double of a mail order for that service and not really benefit a whole bunch with your mod list. Once you get into aggressive cams, forced induction, displacement changes, it is a good idea to find a reputable live local tuner that can spend the time you will require.