stolen ss ):

cscottamos

I am sorry sir to tell you this but expect the worst and hope for the best. It was stolen for one reason: to remove everything 06/07 "SS" off of it. Back when my 2 were stolen they weren't pulling the drivetrains but now they are. Expect about 2 days to pass until it's found dumped somewhere. Or it went to Mexico on a semi and is long gone.

I wish I could be more supportive but this is what it is here in SoCal owning an SS or any truck now for that matter.

You never know, may get lucky like Eddie (SS truck) and CHP or local PD will pick it up.

Wish you the best my man....

Actually what's your plate # ? If you don't mind posting it. Never know, may be an amateur and driving it around.

Did you have any Lo-Jack on it or GPS or is On-Star activated? If so once your police report is filed, those trackers can be activated. But they know how to deactivate now.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Aaron these trucks are not going to Mexico. In Mexico they are only interested in rcsb trucks, and they have people who make fiberglass ss parts cheaper and with less hassle than having to steal a truck from the US. Unless it got shipped to another country, that truck is still in the area. In pieces or on a different truck, but it's here

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4