Looking to download a tune

NipRing

I have a very good friend who has the HP Tuner Pro cable (for his Z06) and has a bunch of extra credits on it. He said he'd gladly upload a tune on my truck if i can find one. He recommended posting over on the HP Tuners forum but i though I'd ask around here first. Its a stock '03 with the cold air intake, thats it. Just looking for something to "wake it up".

Thanks

I'd be very careful taking any tunes from hptuners repository... Make sure you look over the persons tune before uploading anything and driving unless it's from a reputable tuner IE. Wheatley, Zippy, Black Bear... and those mentioned won't have there tunes online for everyone to see either... Unless your willing to pay you can't be garaunteed a reliable tune... On the bright side maybe you can work out a deal with one of those tuners so that they can email you a tune since you have hptuners and save the hassle of pulling your pcm out everytime for a flash....

The tunes posted in there are for reference only. Do not load a tune into your truck other than your own tune. Tuning is alot more complicated than just finding someone's hacked up work and using it. I wouldn't recommend it.

What would you recommend?

The tunes posted in there are for reference only. Do not load a tune into your truck other than your own tune. Tuning is alot more complicated than just finding someone's hacked up work and using it. I wouldn't recommend it.

I would recommend paying ^^^this man^^^ for a spot on, top notch tune. The man is a GOD

I did heads, cam, intake manifold, 102mm tb, 1.8 rockers, exhaust, headers, electric fans, and intake all at once. Zippy nailed it over the mail. He really is god

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

AMEN.

I must say, I have downloaded dozens of tune files from the repository to compare only. There are a few that I was very concerned with. An unknowing HPT user can really damage their engine with a few click and copies.

• 3 weeks later...

So, i'm still planning to send off my factory tune to zippy buy my buddy is a pretty busy guy so we havent had a chance to get together and extract my tune. I tried pm'ing zippy a few times this week asking about what kind of ballpark hp gains i could expect from a mostly stock SS with just a CAI so far. But i havent heard back. Anyone have any ideas what i can expect?