SS Stolen...

WretchedSS

sorry for your loss and good luck with insurance. its such a shame thinking to leave these trucks parked outside anymore you have to pretty much disable motor and remove wheels just so its still there. bastards

I wish my apartments garage was big enough to fit my truck... Sucks so bad, so they gave me a designated spot RIGHT IN FRONT of my apt. I would've heard it start up, the dudes pushed my truck away then started it. Was stolen between 8-10pm. IM surprised no one saw it... interesting, unless it was an inside job from the "security guards" we have on patrol here

In my experience things like this could easily be an inside job. Its a little fishy that someone would randomly steal your SS between 8-10 pm when there are security guards around.

:( My condolences sir.

I can't believe that security didn't see this happen and wasn't able to do anything about it. As said, seems like an inside job... even if security just told them when to come by as the best times so no one would be around.

Stuff like this pisses me off so much. :( Words can't express the disgust I have for people like this. They should be drawn and quartered.

Hope you get all your $$ back from insurance. They can be real pissants about giving you $$ for mods if you don't declare them and get additional insurance for them.

GL keep us posted.

Wow sorry to hear this. super bummer. Its quite sad all the trucks that get stolen over there. there is no way I could leave a SS outside over night there. with as many story's I hear of Stolen SS.

If I lived in a place where I could not garage it. i'd have to find a storage unit or something and buy a cheap DD>

In my experience things like this could easily be an inside job. Its a little fishy that someone would randomly steal your SS between 8-10 pm when there are security guards around.

:( My condolences sir.

I can't believe that security didn't see this happen and wasn't able to do anything about it. As said, seems like an inside job... even if security just told them when to come by as the best times so no one would be around.

Stuff like this pisses me off so much. :( Words can't express the disgust I have for people like this. They should be drawn and quartered.

Hope you get all your $$ back from insurance. They can be real pissants about giving you $$ for mods if you don't declare them and get additional insurance for them.

GL keep us posted.

Wow sorry to hear this. super bummer. Its quite sad all the trucks that get stolen over there. there is no way I could leave a SS outside over night there. with as many story's I hear of Stolen SS.

If I lived in a place where I could not garage it. i'd have to find a storage unit or something and buy a cheap DD>

I have a good feeling that this is quite a possibility.

When I notified the manager her response was... "Wow we've never had

this happen before, we're sorry." I talked to the deputy and he couldn't

pull any prints off it. Who knows, stories are unlimited. Everything is

still there, but they damaged it all, instead of taking it... I do have a garage, but it didn't fit in there. So I had to park outside :\