DMV rejected my plate application

NipRing

All 3 versions were deemed "offensive"

HAUL SS

HAULN SS

I HAUL SS

Buncha BS. What really bugs me is that just because its implied = offensive? Its not like i tried to get "haul ass" literally put on a license plate. I thought it was a great play on words.

Yet me wifes plates SEXY 666 were no problem.

Gotta come up with something else. She thinks SS MAN (ass man) might sneak through. I never go for anything that says outright I'm faster than X because i dont like eating crow.

All you have to do is right or call the DMV and explain the reason for the plate and let them know, you dont have the intention for it be offensive. I had the same thing happen for the plate on my camaro SS. The plate reads Blown SS. They thought it was meant as in like blow job. Once I explained it was meant because the car has a supercharger and its a SS model I got the plates no problem.

Yeah man there is probably some old lady who reads them off to her grand kids and ask them to interpret it so they say the corniest thing their little high school brain can pump out and she denies it haha. SS MAN isn't bad if that works but you should try again for those you listed.

request NipRing haha

:crackup:

It honestly does not surprise me they have not allowed any of these plates. They are very restrictive here but always thought swapping the 55 instead of SS may sneak by.....still on the chase to purchase the rights to a plate that is the original "427 LSX" and "427 SS" tags from MA, owner is not willing to budge yet which does not surpirse me :banghead: , maybe someday when I get those cubes he will sell them :chevy: