Vhp "trucker" cam 216/224

Guero005

Hey guys so I'm looking into getting the trucker cam 216/224 anybody use this cam or have any info other than what the site gives out my truck is a DD I want a little more lower and I heard as well this cam is great for n/a and also runs well with s/c if any one could give me more feedback about this game would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The cam does make decent power down low and is also a good cam for a daily. A converter would also help this cam out. The only downside to this cam is it stops making power around 6200 RPM. If you want the low end torque than this cam will give it.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

The cam does make decent power down low and is also a good cam for a daily. A converter would also help this cam out. The only downside to this cam is it stops making power around 6200 RPM. If you want the low end torque than this cam will give it.

Thanks blown! And yeah I'm looking around for a 3000 stall right now to see if that would be enough and if it stops making power around 6200 rpm I think that should be alright. I believe my truck shift points are set to shift at around 6000 on WOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free