Trying to run si/so exhaust piping

bassmaster

why not just save yourself the hassle and run a DI/SO muffler? this is how mine is: headers with flanges to 2.75 mid pipes without cats to factory connections where the cat back bolts up. DI/SO magnaflow to the factory piping out the rear with a different tip. its clean and is very efficient, just leaks a little :uhoh:

In a previous post you said you would like to run a aero turbine or bullet style muffler... If I remember reading right.

Why not keep your stock pipes tie two of those mufflers in and cut your stock tailpipe as it goes over your axle an add a dump...

Or go to Spintech and build a muffler that would meet your specs...

Good luck with your exhaust...

MY .02

why not just save yourself the hassle and run a DI/SO muffler?

Because there are shit choices for a di/so muffler without paying a ton for corsa, borla, or SS Spintech. DNW magnaflow or flowmaster..

why not keep your stock pipes tie two of those mufflers in and cut your stock tailpipe as it goes over your axle an add a dump...

Or go to Spintech and build a muffler that would meet your specs...

Good luck with your exhaust...

MY .02

Yes aeroturbine. A quality built, perfect sounding (imo), low drone, stainless steel muffler for only 90 bucks.. Hell yeah, can't beat it.

I seen people run the two mufflers.. But wouldn't that make it much louder? I have no idea lol

I checked out Spintech, but the stainless steel option is +95 bucks.. Making just the muffler around $200. Not worth it imo

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

made my decision of the 3 options through some deductive reasoning. stock dual pipes, place Y-pipe just before the si/so AeroTurbine, 3.5" tailpipe dumped over axle

pics from a 6.0 HD into Borla XR-1, 3.5" tailpipe

truckexhaust007.jpg

truckexhaust005.jpg

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)