Billet?

fast4popper

I never said bonspeeds or intros werent nicer wheels..simply disagreeing with your very opinionated statement that "raceline are junk" no need to bash or turn people away from them based on your opinion, when they are in fact not "junk"

My "Opinion" is a collaboration of first hand experience and the collective opinion from many customers that own them that have come through our shop.

You are right they aren't junk... They are wayyyyy overpriced sub par custom wheels that aren't worth 25% of what you would pay for them. Sorry, I guess I should keep my abbreviations to myself.

Soooooo because you disagree it becomes a FACT? Based on?? Oh that's right people you know.... :uhoh:

Go take that argument somewhere else...

Sorry Chris I didn't mean to crap in your thread.

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

I got mine back in 09 and sold the truck whit them earlier this year and they polished up just like they did the first day i put them on, if you plan to not change wheels yeah they are worth it since they dont peel like chrome and will last awhile.