hypertech programmer

stonedogg2013

Had one I still have it in my garage. It was a turd. Don't waste your time with it. Get yourself a tune from zippy or one of the other vendors. You won't regret it
X2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

well already. had one. just wondering what to set it at truck factoy but. K N filter and corvett servo. can ya help

Welcome aboard stonedogg2013......Do yourself a favor and spend some time searching/reading here and you will soon understand why everyone here will tell you that any programmer is just a paper-weigh. I learned the hard way myself.

:rant:

Step 1- Plug Hyperpuke back into OBD2 port on truck

Step 2- Download stock tune back on truck

Step 3- Unplug Hyperpuke from OBD2 port on truck

Step 4- Throw Hyperpuke in nearest trash can

Step 5- Contact a reputable mail order tuner or local dyno tuner and have them flash your PCM either in person or by mail (Wheatley, Zippy, Black Bear)

Step 6- Enjoy a well built custom tune to your truck from one of our reputable tuners with a lifetime supply of cheap or free retunes for any future mods you may want to put on that a hyperpuke can't support. :cool:

:rant:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Welcome to the site!

Yes the Hypertech is not half as good as a custom tune from one of the sponsors on here. But if your wanting to try it out since you already own it I understand that. you may get better input from a non-performance related form. Since odds are your not going to find someone on here running a Hypertech.

Jay