Little makeover for RedVenomSS

RedVenomSS

Well decided to give my truck a little makeover.

New paintjob, new front, bought new 22" replicas and had them powder coated to match the silver ss 20's, and also raised it back to stock height.

I'll be dropping it again soon not sure how low yet. I'll be posting more pics as I move on to interior next.

What do yall think?

shop_zpse6736f0c.jpg

7c220845-ccfa-4c76-85c3-e0dfd581e471_zps7c6a8bc1.jpg

photo4_zps5a8625c7.jpg

photo5_zps30620544.jpg

photo3_zps8a7b147f.jpg

photo2_zpsa0b9cedf.jpg

You have to drop that...I'm sorry but the current stance just ruins the truck.once dropped it will look sick though

I wouldn't exactly say "ruin". I'm a lowered truck guy but to be honest it looks pretty damn good as it is in person. I'll most likely be going with a 5/7 in a month or so anyways.

I appreciate all the hard work. Looks great. But i really liked it how it was. I'm sure a drop will really compliment the new paint. :thumbs: Those slim tires and 22s are dying for a drop. Gotta delete that wheel gap. Great work.

I wouldn't exactly say "ruin". I'm a lowered truck guy but to be honest it looks pretty damn good as it is in person. I'll most likely be going with a 5/7 in a month or so anyways.

Sorry bro didn't mean ruined just meant the stance didn't flow with the truck. Like stated above maybe with a bigger tire but since you're dropping it I see why u chose the skinnier tire

Really like the new look. I'm not a fan of skinny tires after riding on them for years with previous vehicles I've owned but they will fit well with the drop you are going with. Good vision of how it will all fit together in the end. :thumbs: