Got a new DD today

JetBlack03SS

Heck yeah G35s are fun cars. my buddy had one I drove a few times. only thing I didn't care for was traction control it wouldn't let you do anything. I did get it to drift a few times but it wasn't easy. have fun with it and don't let the mod bug bite. Gs are not cheap to mod.

Heck yeah G35s are fun cars. my buddy had one I drove a few times. only thing I didn't care for was traction control it wouldn't let you do anything. I did get it to drift a few times but it wasn't easy. have fun with it and don't let the mod bug bite. Gs are not cheap to mod.

Yeah I noticed that traction control today when I was testing her out. The only mods i plan on doing are cold air intake and maybe a catback exhaust. I plan on saving most of my mod money for the SS, about to put some serious money in her now that she is not my daily driver anymore.

Quafe LSD! Eibach pro kit, wheel spacers!

Pm a new member on here Ashm, he is VERY knowledgable on Nissans (I know its an Infiniti, we know its Nissan lol). Him and another really good friend of mine are z owners and on the mod-train heavy with them. That car with suspension mods, diff mods and some simple performance mods is an absolute beast and just may get you more into it than you think.

Is it a stick or an auto? Oh and once you get the hang of her, hit the vdc switch on the left and you can get wild with her, it will still be on to an extent, but nothing like when it is on...

http://www.6mt.net/forum/racing/32483-can-vdc-turned-off-completely-g35-sedan.html

Quafe LSD! Eibach pro kit, wheel spacers!

Pm a new member on here Ashm, he is VERY knowledgable on Nissans (I know its an Infiniti, we know its Nissan lol). Him and another really good friend of mine are z owners and on the mod-train heavy with them. That car with suspension mods, diff mods and some simple performance mods is an absolute beast and just may get you more into it than you think.

Is it a stick or an auto? Oh and once you get the hang of her, hit the vdc switch on the left and you can get wild with her, it will still be on to an extent, but nothing like when it is on...

http://www.6mt.net/forum/racing/32483-can-vdc-turned-off-completely-g35-sedan.html

I might have too look into doing a few mods but i dont think i will be getting crazy with it due to it being my dd. Its an auto and yeah i noticed that vdc switch but i had no idea what it was, i really hadn't messed with it yet i only had the car for a couple of hrs now. Also i noticed you are from Sulpher man I'm only like 45 min away from you in Lafayette

Sweet dude! We gotta meet up man....vdc is the stability control....get used to how it handles first, it will get squirlly when it is off

Like i said pm ashm, he knows a lot about nissans, my buddy john mcgee lives in welsh and he knows just as much about them

Cool man. Hit me up if you around this way, i have a vmax, but i love any chance to check out the sss

Yeah man I'm around all week, I go back to work next Tuesday. A couple of buddy's of mine are having a truck meet this weekend in lafayette if you would want to make a pass when I find out where it is I'll let you know. It's pretty cool last one they had, atleast 50 trucks showed up and they burnout contest so it's pretty entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this bad boy up for a steal today. Now the SS can finally sit and only be driven on certain days.

Good Man :thumbs: The ole SSS deserves to sit among the greats in retirement... She is BTW over 10Yrs old now... and in 10 more you can throw some collector plates on her at least in MN you can and in 10 more years there will be very very few SSS on the road as many of them these days are pushing 100-200k miles and more. So IMO let everyone else drive these already rare trucks to the ground because mine will be a fountain of youth and those who drive them now as DD and I am not judging they will regret one day as they will never be able to replace it... There are plenty of $500 DD beaters out there and I know some can't afford two vehicals but I say BS cause $500-$1000 is not to hard to save up for if your already driving a SSS 50k new retail vehicle and still 13-20k.. I bought my SSS with 26k on her in 2004-2005 and drove it for 3 yaears as a daily and when I moved back from North Carolina in 2007 and bought a $800 92'delta 88 as a DD and I vowed never to drive my SSS in the sandy, salty, nasty Minnesota winters and havn't to this day. Always garage kept and car covered when not in use.. It had 49k when I retired her to garage queen in 2007 and to this day 6years later I have only 54k and over 10k in parts alone (labor more than 20k with parts if I didn't do all the work myself :pimp: ) So my truck looks beautiful underneath with not a speck of rust besides some surface oxidation on unpainted parts... Sorry for the rant but I love my truck like its one of my own flesh and blood children, call it a sickness I know but I will be buried in it... My wife has always joked that if we had to sell anything to get by it would probably be the house and the three of us would live in the truck becasue I would starve myself to death before I sold it LOL...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)