Anybody raced a SRT-10 Ram?

gcosse05

I can tell u the outcome ram turd = lose.

Usually...

Unless it was my old QC Ram you lined up against lol

Ran a single cab @ the track once. It was just plan sad... he was in the high 13's and I was in the 12.6's. Funny thing was he was laughing at me when I was installing my slicks when I first got there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually...

Unless it was my old QC Ram you lined up against lol

Ran a single cab @ the track once. It was just plan sad... he was in the high 13's and I was in the 12.6's. Funny thing was he was laughing at me when I was installing my slicks when I first got there.

Your truck was in a whole diff class lol. I'm just talking stock trim. You had one so you dodge has a prob somewhere between the engine and pavement. They can't transfer the power through the drive train.

Well gius we lined up last night. Nice loooonngg wide straight away on one of the back roads here. He "heated up his tires" and we lined up. From a dead stop he spun a little but there was no comparison. It wasn't even funny how bad I beat him. So since he was spinning, he wanted to go from a roll. So from a 35 roll, on the 3rd honk, I pulled him worse than the first race. At the end of first gear there was about a truck length between my back bumper and his front bumper. Then I got into 2nd and it got real ugly lol. That put 4+ truck lengths between us. $150 richer. Thanks to all of the info you guys gave me. I'm taking pm's for paypal info to start handing out yalls shares of the $150 for helping me out with this lmao. Thanks guys. Yall were right! I will say this. That SRT10 is a hell of a nice truck

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just can figure out why some people don't like the awd. On this site I've read guys changing over from awd to 2wd. Why have tons of hp when you can't keep the rear tires (usually with no weight over them anyway) from spinning. Burnout are fun but when you want to show who's faster gimme awd any day.

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)

A ''bone stock'' QC SRT-10 isn't that quick. Now throw exhaust and a good tune it's a whole different truck. But still your comparing an AWD truck to 2wd so if the HP is close then the AWD will win everytime. A RC SRT-10 is much faster than a QC in stock form.

Don't go getting all shoot to kill on us. Some of the guys here are bragging about beating this and that and getting cocky about it. The SRT-8 is a bad mofo. Stock it will be close. If its not stock the other guy will be doing the same thing you are. Good luck with it.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2