WTB TVS2300

MID12sSSS

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking to buy a TVS2300 head unit. I'm getting parts together for another build and this is a vital piece. :thumbs:

I've posted a WTB thread on PT.net and asked John (Kelley Performance) and Ray (Supersub) to keep their eyes open for me. I've got cash in hand. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go big or go home B lol. You look over on pt net?

Yeah. Im there in the classifieds almost once per hour. Lol! I missed a badass deal by a few days. It was a full kit, ported head unit and it also had a phenolic spacer. About $6000 worth of goodies for $3500. :idiot: Cant belive i missed it. They dont come around often, but im going to make sure i get the next one that appears. Lol. Ive got a WTB over on PT too, but their WTB and For Sale threads are in different sections, so my post probably wont see too much activity. I figured if i sent out a cry for help on the SSS forum, i may have a chance that someone will stumble across one and let me know. :thumbs: So keep your eyes open for me and ill make a cool build thread for you guys to follow!

Go big or go home B lol. You look over on pt net?

Yeah. Im there in the classifieds almost once per hour. Lol! I missed a badass deal by a few days. It was a full kit, ported head unit and it also had a phenolic spacer. About $6000 worth of goodies for $3500. :idiot: Cant belive i missed it. They dont come around often, but im going to make sure i get the next one that appears. Lol. Ive got a WTB over on PT too, but their WTB and For Sale threads are in different sections, so my post probably wont see too much activity. I figured if i sent out a cry for help on the SSS forum, i may have a chance that someone will stumble across one and let me know. :thumbs: So keep your eyes open for me and ill make a cool build thread for you guys to follow!

Was that from a guy in oklahoma?

Not sure.. His screen name is 1SlowHoe. Lol. I dont know where he is located. Think there may be one in OK?

I bet your's moves out pretty quick with those twin 70s. Id love to see a pic sometime.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Not sure.. His screen name is 1SlowHoe. Lol. I dont know where he is located. Think there may be one in OK?

I bet your's moves out pretty quick with those twin 70s. Id love to see a pic sometime.

It literally doesn't move at all right now lol. It's tune pending. 1SlowHoe lives in the Altus OK. He's been trying to sell that thing forever. I almost jumped on it a couple times.

It literally doesn't move at all right now lol. It's tune pending. 1SlowHoe lives in the Altus OK. He's been trying to sell that thing forever. I almost jumped on it a couple times.

Damn.. Day late and a dollar short... Story of my life.

i could probably make that work, but id be better off getting a used kit for $3K-$4K or just a new head unit directly from Magnacharger. I may have to resort to paying full price if i cant find one in the next few months. I just wanted to get an early start for next summer. Winter hit us hard already so its time to stay buttoned up in the shop wrenching on motors getting ready for next season.