Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

im sure there is a way to tap into the rail at the schrader valve and remove the valve. Run a line to a regulator and return line back where the original regulator was. But I think the easiest and best way to do it, would be to buy a set of aftermarket rails and run a regulator that way.

Thanks for the input. Your right, aftermarket rails would be the best way to do it. But I've been wondering / thinking of a way to add an adj. fuel pressure regulator to the existing oem regulator / rails. There must be a way to fool the oem regulator!?

Edited by TSA (see edit history)

i know in the old lt1 fpr's, guys weld drill a hole and jb weld a nut the to top of the fpr. So that you could adjust a bolt which would push down and allow you to control the pressure instead of relying on the vacuum.

It would help to know why you want to run an adjustable FPR. I can't see your mods on my phone so don't take it wrong. Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Mods: p1sc w/3.7 pulley, 8.1 marine injectors, tbss manifold, ls2 tb, e-fans, 4l80e, pi triple disc tc 2600-2800 stall & black-bear tuned.

if you're running the TBSS manifold, you must be using the TBSS rails right?

ok so if so , and your SSS is a 2003, you're now using returnless rails on a truck with a return fuel system, so you dont have a regulator anymore unless you're putting an aftermarket one in.

aeromotive makes a nice one that works great for about 200 bucks