WTB A Pillar Trim Piece

MID12sSSS

Looking to buy a new trim piece for my drivers side A pillar. The tabs that hold the tweeter in are damaged, and the clips are worn out. If anyone has one up for grabs, let me know. Thanks.

Also looking for a 3 gauge pod for the A Pillar to replace my 2 gauge pod. Thanks.

The cheapest I found the triple gauge pod auto meter with speaker cutout is for 65 shipped.

Yeah. Ill buy new if no one has one up for grabs. Just thought id ask.

But i am still in need of a stock A Pillar trim piece for the pod to go over.

Wanna sell me your two gauge pod? Lol

Haha sure. Ill send it your way once i find a stock one. I know a few guys are parting out there SSs. Maybe they'll have one for me :thumbs:

Looking to buy a new trim piece for my drivers side A pillar. The tabs that hold the tweeter in are damaged, and the clips are worn out. If anyone has one up for grabs, let me know. Thanks.

Also looking for a 3 gauge pod for the A Pillar to replace my 2 gauge pod. Thanks.

eBay has a triple gauge pillar with tweeter hole cut out for I believe $37 is what I saw last it's by glowshft I believe part number is gs-371

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay has a triple gauge pillar with tweeter hole cut out for I believe $37 is what I saw last it's by glowshft I believe part number is gs-371

Great. Thanks for the info!

Your welcome hope that helps if it says it has ended go to glows gifts actual website and they should have it as well!

Wanna sell me your two gauge pod? Lol

if youre still interested im pretty sure i still have one NIB

Yeah. Ill buy new if no one has one up for grabs. Just thought id ask.

But i am still in need of a stock A Pillar trim piece for the pod to go over.

Haha sure. Ill send it your way once i find a stock one. I know a few guys are parting out there SSs. Maybe they'll have one for me :thumbs:

if youre still interested i think i have one up in the attic, i could double check this weekend!