How to remove center counsle and glovebox trim

Cheyenne24

Unscrew both knee bolsters and remove, remove seats, remove main dash bezel, remove upper console storage under the climate control. Double check for screws. If there are none, pull back console and deal with 12v plug wires. Then it can be removed

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Unscrew both knee bolsters and remove, remove seats, remove main dash bezel, remove upper console storage under the climate control. Double check for screws. If there are none, pull back console and deal with 12v plug wires. Then it can be removed

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bro lets see how hard it is lol ima look for the link they mentioned rightnow hopefully it's easy

Someone just wrote the procedure up, with pic's, just a couple weeks back but I can't find it.

Maybe somebody knows where the post is and will chime in with a link.

i did, its not the best most detail instruction but helped the other guy so it might help here

heres the link post #6

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/83797-battery-draining-speakers-popping/

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Thanks guy took forever but the interior is finally in my truck lol:D just one problem passenger side doesn't work on my truck :( no power to seat anyway I can fix this my truck is a 03 seats are off a 06-07

Edited by CocaineSSClone (see edit history)