flt level 5 4l65e

I found a flt level 5 with 2k miles for sale locally. My truck burnt up the stocker and this would be a good replacement. How much should I offer? Typing this on my phone and the font looks comically big, if it is, please excuse it haha

• 2 weeks later...

he wasn't fond of my starting offer of 1300. hasn't bothered texting me back. he continually posts it up on craigslist. his loss. dropped my truck off at a reputable transmission shop today. I cant be wasting time with unmotivated sellers. hopefully shes back on the road soon towing and terrorizing 14 second imports and mustangs. thanks for all you guys input!

he wasn't fond of my starting offer of 1300. hasn't bothered texting me back. he continually posts it up on craigslist. his loss. dropped my truck off at a reputable transmission shop today. I cant be wasting time with unmotivated sellers. hopefully shes back on the road soon towing and terrorizing 14 second imports and mustangs. thanks for all you guys input!

Peace of mind and a warranty ain't bad things. Did the tranny shop give you an estimate?

his loss your gain, good call, whats all getting done to yours now