What size cam should I go with

Stock injectors are not enough for that cam, you will need to upgrade them with the cam swap. A 42# Delphi Multec II type injector would be a good choice....

Like we all said you will def need injectors. Best thing is get all your parts together little by little and do it all at once. 2BFast knows his stuff. He's one of the guys that's been there done that. Fireman also had or has that cam. These guys know what there preaching.

You should be good with the stock size injectors for now, but a 90mm intake and some more fuel will help. Id say 40lb injectors or 42 46 maybe. For now get the stall and the cam in then when Youre ready get some heads and intake.

Didnt I just mention this above?

Thats right, I did

Had you read the post previous to mine, you would have realized why I repeated it. Think before you post...

I ran my stock injectors with a bigger cam. For now he will be fine with the stock injectors with that cam.

With this particular cam, it is a necessity, stock injectors aren't enough....

Like we all said you will def need injectors. Best thing is get all your parts together little by little and do it all at once. 2BFast knows his stuff. He's one of the guys that's been there done that. Fireman also had or has that cam. These guys know what there preaching.

hmm lol

These guys are so funny though they think they know it all, all the time. And lol I was shifting at 6800 at stock injectors size what about you? I don't think, I've been there.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

These guys are so funny though they think they know it all, all the time. And lol I was shifting at 6800 at stock injectors size what about you? I don't think, I've been there.

It's not about "if" it'll run, it's about "how" it'll run and doing things right in general. Now, if you were running stock injectors with that big cam you have at 6800RPM your stock injectors would be working their balls off. Your IDC would be well over %100, meaning your intake valve would close but your injector would still keep on spraying. It would pool raw, liquid form fuel on top of the valve until the next intake event for that cylinder. It would do this because your injector isn't big enough to spray enough fuel while the intake valve is open so it has to resort to spraying fuel and pooling it as a kind of fuel bank, so the pool plus what the injector sprays can be used. The problem with this is now you have a pool of unatomized fuel entering the combustion chamber which is a no no. Not to mention the stress on the injector as well.

Before it gets locked I want to thank all yall for your help. I will definitely go with new injectors, a good stall. I should have the cam and springs sometime next week. Just get everything else before spring so I can install it then.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk