04 SS Arrival blue build

THE SS MAN

Ok so I'm a newbie to the truck scene and to silverados! I always been into Chevys love the 60" impalas!! But sold them and got my SS! Unfortunately it's heating up and it's a bad head or head gasket!! So I'm thinking of beefing it up! I have been doing my research and still lots to learn! I need all the help I can get! Well I went onto Craigslist and found a guy selling a TBSS intake with everything to bolt to my truck clink etc and ported 317 put only comes with valves as he says spring are up to the cam I choose! He recomended 224/224 114 lsa comp cam!!

So my plan for my truck is not to run any boost. It's my daily driver so what I do has to be dd friendly! Should I go this route or a diffrent route?

That's totally up to you. You can do so many things. How fast do you want it? How much money do you wanna spend? Are you gonna go to the track? There are so many variables. I have a cammed truck and a bunch of guys have boosted trucks here. You wanna put a stall converter in? Tell us some more info on your goals.

I guess it should be moved but I'm ready and cash in hand so be building soon!! So I been thinking of running the ls3 heads with ls3 intake and a cam!! Will use a torque converter and stall!! Just don't know exactly what cam and converter and stall to use dd friendly! Can someone get me in the right direction? A number to someone I can call??

Welcome to the site, I'd get in touch with your tuner he'll point you in the right direction

HOLY CRAP MAN!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! :omg:

How did you find a way to run both of those????

:idiot:

LMAO Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Lol as you guys can tell I am a newbie!! Just got done talking to zippy as he will be doing my tune aswell!! He recomended the 224/230 114 and going with the 243 heads and trailblazer manifold!! I will start buying this coming week

Lol as you guys can tell I am a newbie!! Just got done talking to zippy as he will be doing my tune aswell!! He recomended the 224/230 114 and going with the 243 heads and trailblazer manifold!! I will start buying this coming week

I have a complete TBSS Intake if you dont have a source for one. The only thing I dont have with it is the 87mm Throttle body.

I will keep you in mind I'm going to check out a complete kit with xlink and all claims to be direct bolt on as he had it on his truck for a bit and decided to go another route! He selling for 375$ so I will see the condition it is and get back at you!!

Look at my Sig