04 SS Arrival blue build

THE SS MAN

Yeah I love my truck it runs great. It sounds great. I've had this setup in a year now no problems and I've prob made 30 passes at the track and for what's done it's pretty quick. I have some vids and stuff if you want pm me your # I can send you a few if you want. If you do the 243 heads that's what I also wanna do lol it wil be a bit quicker.

Dang man sounds like you need some advice on what mods to do. Tbss intake probably gonna be around $125 plus youre gonna want injectors with it maybe say around 40lb or 42lbs probably gonna be around $350 depending brand new or not and what brand. Also Youre gonna need a x link I got mine from torque rush performance for $225 basically the only site I know of that carries em. Also Youre gonna need a 87mm throttle body or a ls3 90mm throttle body I have a used 90mm ls3 tb it works fine I will sell it for $110. You might need some fuel rails too I made my stock ones work also gonna need a fuel regulator $70 but only need the fuel regulator only if you don't use your stock fuel rails.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

Also I really recommend a 3600 stall from edge they make great torque converters! And you won't be happy with anything under 3600 believe me I'm telling you plenty of people went with a 3000 or 2800 or 3200 and wish they had more including myself you got to take advantage of the awd or your just wasting time then again maybe youd like a mild launch up to you

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)