Dumps

Bouch252

DI/SO not sure of pn# can look tomorrow, or mayb I can find the forsale thread where I got it

Idle vid( factory headers,no cats)

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii616/blnawayss/IMG_0328_zps3a70019c.mp4

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

How loud?

I mean some consider the factory SS exhaust loud and others feel anything less then open headers is not that loud.

this is true everybody Is different some ppl get migraines easy so their deffention of loud is completely different, when I get LT il prolly install resonator, I fell like it could be to loud without , but I like mine the way it sounds now I have definitely heard louder trucks Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I have lt's, no cats, a old magnaflow with the factory ss tip. I mean it sounds good now... pretty loud but want more of a rumble

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ya dumped will give ya what your looking for,I was thinkn you had stock exhaust

I have lt's, no cats, a old magnaflow with the factory ss tip. I mean it sounds good now... pretty loud but want more of a rumble

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalkya dumped will give ya what your looking for,I was thinkn you had stock exhaust

The muffler is the last I have to do. Then the cam and stall in the spring. Then I'm done for awhile. Well... maybe lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just bought a Borla XR-1, cant wait to put it in...listened to some clips on youtube and it is a demon when you stomp on the go pedal...i have my slomaster super 40 dumped right over the axle next to the spare and it sounds perfect that way, no drone.