2004 Silverado SS Parts

My old truck is completely stripped now, so everything is off and ready to go that I have left.

I am open to trades and offers, I could use a full hydroboost setup, and firearms/ammo are always good.

All parts are from a black 2004 Silverado SS with 95,000 miles, I have some other parts available which are pictured in the photobucket link below, just make an offer if you need any of them.

Pictures of what I have available: http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/amscholtz/library/Parts%20for%20Sale

Local Pickup Parts:

Headliner - $100

Stock Silverado SS Wheels Powder Coated Black, the wheels have some chipping along the center caps because people suck at taking care of things when they are working on them. One wheel also has a small scrape that looks like curb rash but I am not sure where it came from since I never curbed any of them. One wheel has a ring around the inside where a caliper bolt came loose and scraped along it, but it was powder coated over and is not real noticeable unless you are looking for it. The wheels have three good Nitto 420S 305/55/R20 tires on them that have plenty of life, the last tire holds air fine but it was torn up some where the bumper got a hold of it and should be replaced. They were only on the truck for about 10000 miles. Also includes one full size SS silver spare with new tire, it has curb rash and scratching but includes the center cap - $1250

Complete rear axle - $500

Shippable stuff:

Diamond Chrome Headlights - they are nice lights just not my style - $175 shipped
Bose 6 Disc Changer - $100 shipped
Bose Front 6.5" Speakers - $60 shipped
Auto Meter Lunar Boost Guage with A Pillar it is mounted to - $75 plus shipping

GMC Sierra/Yukon Head Lights - $100 shipped
1999-2002 Tail Lights - $75 shipped
JLT Performance 2005-2009 Ford Mustang CAI - Tube could use paint - $150 shipped
Toyota Tacoma Floor Mats - $50 shipped

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a body harness in your photobucket pics ? If so how much shipped to 91606 ?

Thanks

I think it is the one that hooks up all the stuff that was under the seats and in the headliner, and whatever else it went to. I didn't cut anything off of it. Is it the one you need?

would you reconsider shipping headlinner?

I can check into it, I know a hood cost me about $150 to ship last time, this is about the same size but lighter, I am guessing it would be similar. I can check into it for sure if you want it.

You moving local or far away? Shane S in Stanwood

Local, just into town near my store that you stopped at the one day. About 5 miles is all.

Would you consider selling the spare wheel and tire and shipping it to 04468, I so let me know te price?

I can check into shipping costs on it, I was asking $250 for the wheel and tire separate, guessing shipping will be in the neighborhood of $50. Let me know if your still interested.

Do you have the driver side a pillar, if so how much? Text 573-450-0465 thanks

The driver pillar is the one with the boost gauge - Auto Meter Lunar Boost Guage with A Pillar it is mounted to - $75 plus shipping. If your still interested let me know.