2004 Silverado SS Parts

Was wondering if ya still had the driver side bottom mold on the door?? How much

I'm selling the entire cladding kit together.

What parts on the passenger side is good? I need the whole mirror an the back door cladding /molding an the one in front of the reqr tire piece and the side skirt

Mirrors are gone, selling cladding as a whole kit.

Bumper cover ?

Bumper cover is gone.

• Do you have the engine covers? Thanks

I do have the bumper covers still, $120 shipped.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I was wondering if all the ss cladding is available? Thanks

How much for the cladding

I still have the cladding yes - Black Cladding Kit, have most if not all brackets - The passenger side fender part you will probably want to replace since it is chewed up on the inside, but I am including it with the rest. The rest is in good used condition, there are some scratches here and there but I did not see any damage aside from that one part. $1200 plus shipping

Rear end available?

I still have the entire rear axle, asking $500 for it, no clue what it would cost to ship though.

Interest in the two passenger side dash vents and the center dash vents if they are not broken and you still have them.

Also the small black cowl trim for the passenger side if that is not broken.

I think I have the vents but will have to dig around my basement this weekend for them. Not sure on the cowl piece, do you have a picture of it so I know what I am looking for?

do you still have the oem wheels?

I do, they are powder coated black and not perfect but in pretty good shape, should be pictures of all of them in the link.

Ok, I should still have that, I will check for it when I check for the ducts. You want the one without the hole off an Escalade for an antenna delete right? That should be which one I have.

I need one with a hole for the antenna. Didn't catch that any one those had no holes

Edited by CAMJAG (see edit history)

Can you post a pic of the chewed up piece you mentioned?

It's buried down in my basement at the moment. It will need to be replaced, the inside of it near the tire is mostly gone.

I need one with a hole for the antenna. Didn't catch that any one those had no holes

I'm pretty sure the one I have has no hole, will check when I am down there though.

It's buried down in my basement at the moment. It will need to be replaced, the inside of it near the tire is mostly gone.

I'm pretty sure the one I have has no hole, will check when I am down there though.

I will take the passenger side one with no hole for the antenna delete if it is still available.