Traded the SS in, Denali content inside

tim03ss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my Denali for 2 years now. I put a Corsa sport on it right away, but haven't really done anything else since. Shaun (kcsilveradoss) was after me to remove the side moulding right away as well, but I have never gotten around to it. :nonod: Good luck with your new rig!

You should powder those wheels black !, those wheels look sick black!

You would fvck up a one man rock fight with that comment

Killer truck. I love my 13', but im kicking myself for not springing for the 6.2 upgrade when I ordered it though. I will def not hesitate when I trade this one in in a few years

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

I've had my Denali for 2 years now. I put a Corsa sport on it right away, but haven't really done anything else since. Shaun (kcsilveradoss) was after me to remove the side moulding right away as well, but I have never gotten around to it. :nonod: Good luck with your new rig!

Hank, how loud is it? Do you like the sport on yours or you think you should of done the touring? Also yours is a 6.2 right? I think all Denalis are......?

Hank, how loud is it? Do you like the sport on yours or you think you should of done the touring? Also yours is a 6.2 right? I think all Denalis are......?

Just loud enough! Any more might have been too loud for a basically stock "luxury" truck. I didn't have a choice when I ordered, as I recall, only one model was offered, and that was the sport. I am very happy with it. And yes, mine is a 6.2, and I think you're correct that they all are.

Just loud enough! Any more might have been too loud for a basically stock "luxury" truck. I didn't have a choice when I ordered, as I recall, only one model was offered, and that was the sport. I am very happy with it. And yes, mine is a 6.2, and I think you're correct that they all are.

Right on. Been kicking it around a little. I will probably do the touring if I pull the trigger

Right on. Been kicking it around a little. I will probably do the touring if I pull the trigger

I should really clarify a bit... inside the truck, it is quiet, like most Corsa installations. No drone at all. I have to roll down all the windows, open the sun roof, and open the sliding back window to hear it at all inside. Bit of a disappointment, really. But outside, it sounds great!

I should really clarify a bit... inside the truck, it is quiet, like most Corsa installations. No drone at all. I have to roll down all the windows, open the sun roof, and open the sliding back window to hear it at all inside. Bit of a disappointment, really. But outside, it sounds great!

Interesting. If would of figured it would of been a lot louder than that.

awesome truck!! pretty much perfect. few little things like the pinstripe and youll be good to go! leave the wheels as is. look perfect on that truck. ive never seen a denali with those wheels and i just fell in love. bet it would look great with the handles colormatched and the chrome surround on the grills colormatched. leave the center of grills as it is but a billet gmc emblem

I'd like to find a GMC logo with black or carbon fiber like inserts.

There was a DIY post on GM-Trucks.com where someone painted the red part in the GMC emblem on the grille black. They left the surrounding chrome. It looked great. Pretty easy to do too, as I recall.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)