Traded the SS in, Denali content inside

tim03ss

Well after 9 years of owning my Trans Am, i sold it Friday night and traded my SS in yesterday(it was high in miles and would need some expensive maintenance repairs soon)

Found this truck locally, dealer had it priced really well and they gave me a pretty fair trade in. Loving it so far. Power from the 6.2 is great. Has every option i wanted on a truck. Heated/cooled seats, back up cam, nav, line-x, GM CK375 accessory wheels, tow package, etc etc.

Don't really have too many plans for it, will tint the windows more in the spring, and may do an exhaust kit. Will definitely remove the pinstriping and debadge the tailgate. Besides that i'll just drive it as is.

20131208_110224_zps63dda7ab.jpg

20131208_110213_zpsb3c20653.jpg

20131208_110347_zpsec11bea8.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new Denali are Sick. My next truck will be a Duramax or a Gas Denali. your truck looks great. I really like those factory wheels. not that the Denali 20"s are bad. I just like those better. remove the Door molding and it will really clean it up. does it have a silver pinstripe?

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Looks so sweet, I was on the fence about trading myself but I'm still just to dang attached. My SS is getting up there in miles, been holding steady at just over 100k for awhile and I'm worried it will turn in to a money pit. Well if you had to get rid of your though, you did pretty good. Truck looks great!