Maggie guys

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a dig I'd bet on your side mid12 as roots make better power out of the hole and in the 1/8th... Thats why I want to stay roots so I can get this heavy pig moving

The only catch to this. Is if it is a staged start. I am already building boost from the starting line also. Pretty much the only way he will really get me off the line is from a dead idle start.

• 1 month later...

you are gong to need some additional plenum volume under that blower to support those goals, it can be done! its been proven before, just like kevin said we have been pushing the limits of these blowers for years, awesome build you have going!

Good to see you ray! Tried to PM you about a plenum spacer for my TVS2300 and possibly the 102mm flange. But it said you were unable to recieve PMs???

Don't call me a pessimist, I am just an optimist with experience in this area. I pretty much maxed out a 112 on a 6.0L and even used 50/50 meth. I hardly saw a gain with the meth (confirmed with dyno tuning). It did help with fueling though if you are maxing out your injectors. Wasn't worth the effort for me.

If you dig around, I posted some very long posts on this topic like 5 years ago.

This too is exactly what I saw.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Good to see you ray! Tried to PM you about a plenum spacer for my TVS2300 and possibly the 102mm flange. But it said you were unable to recieve PMs???

give me a call or shoot me a text, trying really hard to stay current on the forums these days is my plan, the shop is consuming a large bit of my time though