• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love my shaved gate , but my rods pop off from time to time

Your rods pop off?

Looks killer. I loved my Speedstur and BSER combo.

Thats gonna turn out good

Thanks for the kind words Brian. :thumbs:

Your truck was one of the cleanest trucks ever built. Hopefully one day my engine compartment will look as good as yours did. Haha. One of my buddies turned me onto a BSER, and I've been debating on getting it if I can come up with the funds. Lol. They're getting harder and harder to come by. I'm sure it'd look great when it's all finished. I just know its gonna be lots of work to get it fitted.

Has anyone ever reused their SS emblems? I was going to buy new emblems to put on the tailgate and doors, but I've seen so many people selling their used emblems... Seems like it'd be a pain in the ass to heat gun them off, and try to reattach them straightly.

Has anyone ever reused their SS emblems? I was going to buy new emblems to put on the tailgate and doors, but I've seen so many people selling their used emblems... Seems like it'd be a pain in the ass to heat gun them off, and try to reattach them straightly.

Its easier to just replace them. Getting them off is a 50/50 chance, and then you have to remove all the sticky tape from them and hope you dont crease or bend them.

Its easier to just replace them. Getting them off is a 50/50 chance, and then you have to remove all the sticky tape from them and hope you dont crease or bend them.

That's what I figured. It's funny how many people sell their used emblems for like $150!! Crazy. I see them as scraps. Heat gun them off, wipe the area with an alcohol pad, let it try, and PI on the NEW emblems. It seeks like putting used emblems on would be such a puzzle, and they'd guaranteed to be crooked. Lol.