Xbox one or ps4 and why

cb2big4u

The PS4 is cheaper and has more raw more horsepower. With both having x86 architecture it really doesn't make a difference which you get, both will get the vast majority of games, although some don't care for the fact that you have to use the Kinect with the Xbox. If you like a certain series better that is exclusive to one or the other go that route. The PS4 is looking to be more for the hardcore gamers this time around, with the Xbox One looking to take over the living room and control all your media.

LOL I hear that chawkins. From the looks of specs. The only thing the ps4 seems to have over the Xbox is some DDR5 memory. Which is nice but in my opinion doesnt make up for the extra connectivity the Xbox has.

My main concern with the ps4 is its not DLNA compliant. Really hard to grasp that since every device these days is DLNA compliant. Including the ps3. No more streaming movies through the PlayStation.

:(

I have almost made up my mind, unless someone sheds some light that makes the other stand out. I think they both have their pros and cons...

Sent using Tapatalk.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Bought ps4 2weeks after launch really haven't been able to play it I like it but just not enough time played to give an honest opinion. But just like red454ss said I got the ps4 because of the exclusive games it will have. I don't really need the watch TV while I game thing not for me.