2003 silverado ss for sale as is needs some tlc

Mstratt56

Bone stock 2003 awd SSS 125,000 miles runs and drives there's a few things wrong with the truck like all the exhaust rubber holders snapped and need to be replaced driver heated seat doesn't work driver seat has small tear on the seam and the armrest has a rip in it also ac needs a recharge needs new tires and brakes also check engine light is on for evap canister vent solenoid paint is not the best there's is rot threw the gas door I was goig to replace it with a billet one never got around to it missing the tailgate handle cover also has rust on passenger fender and a dent in the passenger bed located in south Amboy nj 08879

Looking for 9500 Obo open to trades for other trucks similar year has to be 4x4

post-25942-0-95434700-1388289439_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck is screaming save me , and for the love of SS pickups please don't install a billet fuel door local salvage yard if they don't have one ill be surprised.

I honestly think this maybe closer to the 8000.00 prize tag just saying that's a lot of TLC.

There are some trucks here in the 15k range that would be worth the extra $ with a lot less miles

But good luck with the sale its still an SS it'll sell

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Alright fixed the check engine light put new brake pads on put newer Bridgestone dueler tires on it and fixed the exhaust hangers truck runs and drives great also put a oem gas door on it but it's black same price $9500 it is not a show truck the paint is scratched there is Alil bit of rust on the passenger fender

I got a new front fender painted the same black color for 100 bucks might be worth looking into to get rid of the rust and help with the sale easy to swap.

a nice wax & machine buff might help with the scratches also helping with the sale in the end its an SS it will sale.

Its like selling a house you need to fix things before your gonna catch the eye of a buyer

Thanks blown 346 for wasting your time and mine telling me something I already know I posted this truck here for sale not to here your useless comments

Everyone else thanks for the help hope it sells soon need the cash