2003 silverado ss for sale as is needs some tlc

Mstratt56

What A jerk that guy is keep dumping all your money into it who cares if it dont make the value go up... I bought a beat s10 for 500 bucks and put about 800 bucks into it looks like a beautiful truck but dont worry it did not increase the value at all prob still worth about 500 still lmfao ...GLWS i Surprised no one bought it yet that truck could be a nice truck to fix up cheep

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What A jerk that guy is keep dumping all your money into it who cares if it dont make the value go up... I bought a beat s10 for 500 bucks and put about 800 bucks into it looks like a beautiful truck but dont worry it did not increase the value at all prob still worth about 500 still lmfao ...GLWS i Surprised no one bought it yet that truck could be a nice truck to fix up cheep

Who are You? You may wanna just keep your top lip pressed against your bottom lip. He wasn't being mean trying to pass along helpful info. 1 post wonder!

LoL SS for sale rusty fender broken fuel door and needs TLC and buyers are racing for the sale no.

Fix these things and it helps keep buyers from finding more reasons not to buy the truck then reasons to buy the truck.

If you looked around this site you'll find SS pickup forsale that have been cared for with lots of go fast parts and low miles for around 15,000 its a nobrainer.

Well it's more of just a spam listing now then anything but if anyone is seriously interested in the truck I'll take 2000 off the price someone come with 7500 and buy the truck I know the truck needs work that's why it is priced at half what the market is going for

2003 awd SSS 125k miles

Power leather heated seats (driver heated seat doesn't work driver seat is ripped)

4 new stock shocks

Original gas door had rot put new oem one in black on it

Ac works but needs a recharge

Has new front brake pads could use the rotors cut

The tach in the cluster is stuck at redline

Abs light is on for driver front speed sensor $25 from autozone

Check engine light is on for evap vent solinoid $60 from autozone

Passenger fender has rust hole size of quarter and bubbled paint around it

Tailgate wing is best up

Paint is scratched

Dent in passenger bed not to bad

Newer Bridgestone dueler tires

Just wanted to update the list so everyone knows exactly what's wrong with the truck need to sell $7500 call or text Matt 9082397319 truck is located in south Amboy nj