O68 code after l92 head swap help

Ok switched over to l92 heads using 6.2l truck intake manifold after adding fluids and starting the truck up for the first time it idles at about 4 I then slowly goes down to around 1100 or so before it says engine reduced power then shuts off. That's when I received the 068( engine reduced power)and p0101 then p0102 so after some research and changing out the maf and map sensor I go to start it up again and same thing happens.

Haven't checked any vacuum lines but there was only one that even got touched during the build

Anyone have an idea

Just next day aired a tune from PCM forless, I started it because I got ancy and wanted to go fast. Ha but thanks I hope it solves the it if not I'm going to have to take more leave or buy a plane ticket back to colorado. Which would probably be cheaper.

Just next day aired a tune from PCM forless, I started it because I got ancy and wanted to go fast. Ha but thanks I hope it solves the it if not I'm going to have to take more leave or buy a plane ticket back to colorado. Which would probably be cheaper.

I hope they do free retuned. The L92 set up is finicky, but once it's dialed it it's great! And like mid12s said... Too much air on start up do to improper tune.