Transfer case bolts?

Hi guys, I just recently removed my transfer case so I could replace the chain. The slack in it has gotten bad. Well, upon putting the transfer case on the work bench, I noticed that the transfer case has been broken into before. Not really an issue, but then as I began removing bolts, I noticed that 3 of the case bolts were stripped. I removed them by taking a rubber mallet and hitting the next smallest socket onto them. Worked great for removing them, but I do not wish to use the same stripped bolts whenever I put the case back together. I was curious if there was a site that sold these bolts or maybe you guys know where I can acquire some. I have looked everywhere and have only found rebuild kits, chains, and more, but they do not come with the bolts. I understand you can go get a bolt from any home improvement store, but I know the case is magnesium and that it isn't a good idea to throw certain metals at it or they can easily seize up or something of that nature. Sorry to have to many topics and so many questions, I just know someone here has the answer. Thanks in advance guys!

Edited by aerosys (see edit history)