Exshaust ?

Thanks for being such assholes,I was just asking a question.lisp **** OFF DICKHEADS

WOW, Calm down man. Dont take things so seriously, life is to short for that. Dylan was just trying to show you where to look for tips at and being funny at the same time. Anyways, the people on here are very helpful and welcome to the forum :D

just dump the exhaust and you don't have to worry what it looks like... because no one will see it.

kinda funny though someone with a name like MrBluPrint wouldn't have a tape measure. I guess you just have t-squares, triangles, dividers and all...with a ruler that only only goes up to 6" :crackup:

MrBluPrint, I would just dump it, it makes for an easy exhaust install and cleans up the truck really nice. I have mine dumped with two 50 series flowmasters and an X-pipe(all 2 1/2") and it sounds great. :thumbs:

GEEEEZ! :eek: someones quick to get offended...

Really man... if people give you a hard time on here it means they like you... its when the jokes stop that you should be worried :uhoh:

As far as the exhaust goes: dump 'em! I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I've tried a bunch of different configurations w/ the exhaust and I ended up doing dual 50s w/ dumps.

Lighten up, crack a beer, and get some more posts under your belt so you can rip on the newbies too! :cheers::thumbs:

Archived