disappointed

slammedbowtie

Hey rob, this is the one time I wish I still lived near you. We didn't hang out nearly enough. Life got in the way, and I apologize. You're a good friend! Sorry for what you are facing, and keep up the great work on that badass truck!!!

Chris I feel the same. Your the one person I can text at 1am to ask what kind of jelly I should put on my sandwich. I agree. Wish we spent more time together and a lot of it was my fault. I was going through a tough messed up time. I appreciate everything you have done for me

I know we aren't friends but I know how that goes. I am not that mechanically inclined. So when doing stuff to the truck I usually ask for help. So when the time comes to help another out I always answer that call. It's good karma and we are all just trying to make our vehicles better. And building better friendships. Sorry about your luck on the site and with some of the members.

Makes me wanna take off my sss.com sticker. This kind off stuff makes no sense. Sorry you're going through this, but even I get pissed off when I see things like this happen and get no kind of answers back from no one

If I still lived in NJ id be there to help you and heck I don't even know you. I know how that goes man a lot of people in this world are like that. It really is a sin and a shame. Been in your shoes plenty of times. Any way I can help 500 miles away just shoot me a pm.