disappointed

slammedbowtie

Damn, LBI is my barrier Island. Only 15min to go up and over the bridge. Another member is in the same town. If your down over the summer some time give me a shout

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I'm down alot over the summer. My wifes cousin has a house in Manahawkin.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Shit Manahawkin is right up rt9 for me. I'm in Tuckerton. Thought about getting a meet on LBI last year but I worked too much and couldn't think of a good restaurant with a big parking lot good for pics. Everything is kinda tight

That's disappointing. I'm willing to help but I'm in cali and have almost no free time, and if I'm I am off I'm sleeping/resting for my next shift. I need to become a millionaire so I can enjoy life and not have to work all the time. Lol

Really hope you can get some local help around you.

Shit Manahawkin is right up rt9 for me. I'm in Tuckerton. Thought about getting a meet on LBI last year but I worked too much and couldn't think of a good restaurant with a big parking lot good for pics. Everything is kinda tight

Your right. There is no restaurant parking lot anywhere around there big enough.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I feel bad derailing your thread into an NJ meet thread haha I'll PM ya. But to relate to the op.. I couldn't be much of a help any way.. It seems that anything I tackle becomes as complicated as it could be haha

Rob,

I can't help but believe this post is in some way directed to me. I do my best to help everyone, however, my priority is and always has been my family, career and personal health. What is left over I divide between my hobbies, relaxation and pursuit of personal goals. I have had a few life changinng events in my life over the past 5 years leading me to re-evaluate how I spend my time. I don't participate in badmouthing, internet games or even social media sites (Facebook) as that is not my style nor do I have time for it.

I am always up for a phone call but physically helping with installs or reserving my garage for an extended install is out of the question at this time. I can help with tuning however it needs to be on my schedule and most likely will not be desireable for your expectations. I am sorry.

That said, I really enjoy working on cars/trucks and talking shop, either on the net, phone or in person. I will continue to poke around all of my usual auto sites and I am sure I will see you soon. My apology if there was a misunderstanding that I was going to offer extensive help with your build as that was not my intention. Ask around, I have been declining MANY. If I can't give 100%, I give 0%...personal policy.

Best of luck with your new installs! From what we discussed, you will have a great running truck. Talk to you soon

Not directly towards anyone since many were involved in the accumulation broken offers of help. But u say u would give me a base tune for my tranny upgrade and if I could the help of another member with the install tools that u would be more than happy to help install and tune my truck at your place. I texted and called you with no response. So that was kind of a big part that left me kind of stranded when I didn't expect to need to find an installer or tuner and the extra expenses of having a shop do it. I'm sorry if I pressured you I know your a busy man. One of my favorites from the site. Sorry for the outlast but this process has been less than forgiving. I wish you the best for the new year and contact you with the results of my install. Thanks and again sorry I know I can over think things and not have the best of patients