I need everyones help!

As the title says, I'm a little overwhelmed here haha. It's time to drop some serious money on my truck. I always planned on going supercharged, but after getting smoked by a blown 5.3 with a sled in the back my ego was shot. Called up my uncle and he's going to sell me his supercharger for dirt cheap. But I also want a cam and anything that I need with it. There's the problem. I need a list of parts to help me get on the right path. I'm definitely not looking for an 11 second truck as it's my DD. Current mods are afe cold air, pacesetter long tubes cat delete true dual all the way back into glasspacks. 160° t stat and a wheatley tune. Given current mods what would everyone recommend to never get smoked by a 5.3 with 2500 pounds in the back again haha. Oh and theres this srt-10 that seems to find me at every red light that I wouldnt mind showing the taillights

Yeah. Depending on what model supercharger you're buying from your uncle, and what your definition of "serious money" is...

There's lots to do to help with performance/speed. Especially with boost. You're on the right track. Do your research. Call around and talk to the pros and make sure you got your whole build on paper before you start buying a bunch of parts. They all need to work with each other or you're wasting your money. I had a lot of trial and error with my build. Eliminate that with proper planning and be wise with your money!

I bet with a cam, long tubes, exhaust, that blower, and some transmission mods, you'll be happy. :thumbs:

It'll be a quick daily driver for sure.

No problem man! Welcome to the site!

Magnachargers are great units! Find out whether its a Mp112, TVS1900, or TVS2300. Whichever it is, it's gonna be able to put down some good power with the right set up. I too am a Magnacharger fan. :thumbs:

I rocked the 112 for a few years and loved it.

Well hopefully it all works out for me haha. I'll probably just end up buying a new tranny too. One more question, when I bought my longtubes I got some moroso spiral flows as well. I haven't put them on because my glasspacks finally burnt out all the fibreglass and it sounds sick. Has anyone used spiral flows? If so how do they sound?

yeah definitely get a nice supercharger cam. You're definitely going to need some trans work like maybe a transgo hd2 shift kit or superior shift kit also get a corvette servo shift kit and servo around $80 depending on how much you get it for.