Truck keeps stalling

Ok that's what I thought so the tuner can control it and adjust it then but again why would the brakes stiff up and pedal feel hard going back to the vacuum issue I'm thinking that I can't figure out..

Technically an iac being stuck in an open position when pulling off the throttle and immediately to the brakes could be a source of a vacuum leak at least for a short time. I dont know that it could be so much of a leak that the brake booster could lose enough vacuum, but even a small leak can screw things up...i would definately say that it is well worth it to check your booster hose for cracks or if it seems brittle, but it could be either one. Dont want to send you on any wild goose chases, would rather give you a few simple things to check...the iac can and should be cleaned, especially if you notice any surges or stalling, but a vacuum leak should also be looked into on your booster line.

Im sorry man..I was getting confused on who was asking...no iac on drive by wire, you are correct. Stalling could be in tune, brakes could be an issue with the booster itself, or possibly a crack in the connection to the intake manifold. Most likely a vacuum leak. Think you can have a vacuum test done with smoke to check for leaks. There may be an issue with the tps sensor not working the throttle plate correctly or possibly in the tune if tps tables were adjusted improperly, maybe the throttle body isnt closing enough when letting off gas and vacuum is leaking when hiting the brakes. There are a lot of things it could be. A good place to start would be pulling the throttle body and using tb cleaner and a toothbrush to clean it. May run a little rough for a little while afterwards while it is relearning. Give it a shot, and then start chasing vacuum issues.