Best product for cleaning 20" chrome rims??

Hey JD, our Deep Wheel Cleaner will be just right for you. It's made to specifically target iron-based contamination, i.e. brake dust.

As long as you follow the two golden rules of any wheel cleaner, it's safe for ANY wheel finish:

• NEVER use a wheel cleaner when the wheel is hot
  • NEVER allow a wheel cleaner to dry on the surface

IMO I have not found anything that cleans and shines better than Sprayaway glass cleaner. It comes in a blue and white can and is super cheap..It is all I have ever used on my chrome wheels.

Hey Brad. Does the sprayaway work on old built up brake dust? (My GF's daughter has some chrome wheels that should have been cleaned a year or so ago but weren't). :idiot:

post-9089-1241328969_thumb.png
post-9089-1252812279_thumb.jpg

Blue Magic baby metal crème polish. bluemagicusa.com. Site won't let me paste link.

Above pic was after a deep polishing with it on my old SSS. You have that like almost rusted on type of brake dust huh? This will work.

Thread done lol.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

Blue Magic baby metal crème polish. bluemagicusa.com. Site won't let me paste link.

Above pic was after a deep polishing with it on my old SSS. You have that like almost rusted on type of brake dust huh? This will work.

Thread done lol.

This stuff looks legit. I'm going to start with the Adam's.

ANyone have any chrome center caps, 1 of mine is starting to peal..